In agreeing to be mentored, the mentee is committing to the following:
- To fully participate in coursework outlined in their curriculum plan.
- Communicate with mentor at least four times each semester:
• More frequent communication is encouraged. Initial email from mentee to mentor should be sent within one week of match announcement.
- To proactively contact the mentor to make them aware of any obstacles which may hinder academic success
- To review and understand the Chamberlain University withdrawal policy specifically how it impacts them academically and financially.
- To attend meetings with mentor (when applicable).
- To be responsive to communication outreach from your mentor.
- The mentee understands that in the event they are in violation of the student code of conduct, the mentee may be removed from the program.
- The mentee understands that if they feel the program is not meeting their expectations, they will reach out to Student Life for guidance.